North Ottawa Community Hospital Patient Portal
Our hospital portal provides patients with access to health information online at any time from almost anywhere.
Enrollment is easy. We will set up your account at registration, upon being discharged from the hospital or by visiting our Health Information Department. Once you are enrolled a confirmation email will be sent to you so you can access the login page.
On our patient portal you can:
- See your history
- Review your results
- Update personal information
- Access discharge summaries
- View upcoming appointments
Click the highlighted titles to view a video to learn more about each section that our portal provides.
- Provides detailed instructions on how to access the portal for the first time
- View upcoming appointments (medical imaging, procedures, surgeries, etc.) with details on time, location, and instructions
| Health Summary
- View a summary of your medical record
- Download the summary to your computer for saving or printing
- Securely send a copy of the summary to your health care provider
| Allergies, Meds, and Results
- View Allergies to Medications
- View Medications that are designated as “home” meds
- View Laboratory Results
| Main Page
- Provides an overview of the main page of the portal, including the “what’s new” section, contact us feature, and adjusting preferences
- View medications that are designated as “home” meds
- View demographic information
- Update demographic information
| Reports and Visit Details
- View medical imaging reports
- View visit summaries, discharge instructions, and care providers involved with your care
Having trouble with our patient portal? Click here for help.